Friday, June 16, 2006

Drunken Blog Entry... Three Months Late... Also.... Johnny G's Birthday. (But not why I'm drunk) (cuz I'm not drunk) (Holy crap I drank like one sip

If I gave my testicles to another... did I spell testicles right?... man... aka Lance Armstrong... and he had a kid... would it be my kid?

ching ching... ching ching

If it WAS my kid... you could bet that he wouldn't be winning a tour de france anytime soon.... (notice I didn't capitalize france because france sucks...)


Annnnnd I'm spent...

Wow... I used a lot of periods in this post.

I've got a bike, you can ride it if you'd like...

Slick: Anything else?
JG: I don't think so.

3 comments:

Andy said...

why the hell would you give your testicle to another man?
Seriously why?
How the hell did you even think of something like that?
I've come up with some bad ideas, expecially when drunk, but give away a testicle.....are you kidding me?

Slick said...

Well I wasn't proposing that I actually do it. Heeeell no.... But just think about the concept. Who's kids would they be???

And I can't remember how we came up with that idea... Seriously JG, what were we talking about at the time??

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how we got started on that one. Wow.